Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner.
Found on: Dessertation
I nicknamed this dish “Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner” because it was a smash hit! Didn’t know what to expect but the chicken came out so tender. The veggies & potatoes were marvelous. It seemed way too easy, but that’s how I like it! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT… 😉
- 2-3 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- Vegetables of your choice
- Red Potatoes, cubed
- 1/2pkg Italian Dressing mix (here’s what I used)
- 1/2stick butter, melted*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Chicken in center of 9×13 baking dish.
- Place Vegetables on one side of the pan and Potatoes on the other side.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning over Chicken and Vegetables.
- Pour melted Butter on top.
- Cover with foil and Bake for 1hour.
- Serve & ENJOY!
*Healthier Option: Substitute Butter for 2tbsp Olive Oil.