I make this at least 1x a week. Comes out perfect every time. Use it in salads, eat as-as, get creative! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT… 😉
Found on: Everyday Mom’s Meals
- 4 Chicken Leg Quarters*, trimmed
- 3tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1tsp Seasoning Salt
- 1/4tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean & Pat Chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season with Pepper.
- In a gallon Ziploc bag, add Oil, Paprika, Seasoning Salt, Thyme and Garlic Powder. Close bag and Mix all ingredients together.
- Lay Chicken on a rack in a large roasting pan.
- Bake for 60-75minutes, until juices run clear.
- Serve & ENJOY!
*For Chicken Breasts, Bake for 30 minutes.