I was skeptical about this recipe because Salmon is one of my favorite things to eat & can easily be ruined. I like my Salmon a certain way & never I deviate because I don’t want to be disappointed lol. So because of that, I did 1/2 of my filet in my traditional style & the other 1/2 with this recipe (Hence the picture of two different Salmon filets.) Now I wish I would’ve done the entire filet with this Parmesan Herb Crust because it is thebomb.com (and super easy)! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT… 😉
Found on: Add A Pinch
- 1 Salmon filet, about 2lbs. left whole
Parmesan Herb Crust:
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4c chopped Parsley
- 1/2c Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place Salmon skin side down, onto lined baking sheet. Cover Salmon with another piece of parchment paper.
- Bake Salmon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Top with Garlic, Parmesan and Parsley mixture. Return to oven uncovered and allow to bake until center of Salmon is flaky (no more than 20 minutes.) The Parmesan Cheese should have melted and lightly browned.
- Allow to rest about 5 minutes, serve & ENJOY!