It’s 65 degrees. Let me say this again … IT’S 65 DEGREES.. In February! Weather like this motivates me to do things. I woke up early (and woke Hubs up), went to breakfast, came home & cleaned house, car, got things ready for Hubs birthday & now sitting outside on my balcony writing this blog! Whew, that’s being very productive for a pregnant lady LOL. With all that said, try this yummy recipe. Bit of sweet and tangy with just a few ingredients. We had this last week for dinner, it was a hit & I want some more! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT… 😉
Found on: The Cooking Jar
- 1lb Shrimp, peeled & devined with tail on (12oz)
- 1tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2tsp Ginger, minced
- 4tbsp Honey
- 2tbsp Liquid Aminos
- *Combine the sauce ingredients & divide it into half.
- Marinate the Shrimp with 1/2 of the sauce for 15-30mins. Discard marinade.
- Over medium high heat in a 10″ skillet (or medium pan), pan sear the Shrimp in some oil. Sear them on both sides until browned, about 1 min per side.
- Using tongs, rub the Shrimp into the caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Dish & serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce.
*Note: I’m very by-the-book when it comes to following recipes, as I like to make things perfect. Instead of combining all of the sauce ingredients, I made half of the sauce for the marinade & when I was ready to serve I made the other half of the sauce. It will come out perfect either way.