HAPPY HUMP DAY! I know it’s been too long, but I’m back with some delicious recipes! Let’s start this thing off with a great recipe from my mother! It’s quick and packed with flavor, protein & love. LIKE. SHARE. REPEAT. Oh yeah, enjoy 😉
Adopted from My Mother
- 2 cans Coconut Milk (14oz; Grace’s or Thai Kitchen is my preference)
- 3tbsp Thai Kitchen Curry Paste (Red or Green)
- 4tsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1/4c Brown Sugar
- 3 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1bag Shrimp, peeled & devined (12oz)
- 1bag frozen Carrots & Peas mix
- Curry Powder, to taste (Badia is my preference)
- Golden Raisins, to taste
- 4c Brown Rice, cooked
- Stir Coconut Milk, Curry Paste, Fish Sauce & Brown Sugar in medium pot over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir Chicken Breast into mixture and let simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Once Chicken Breast is cooked, add Shrimp, Carrots & Peas and continue to simmer until Shrimp is cooked, about 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Curry Powder over all ingredients and stir. Taste and add as much as your heart desires.
- Stir in about 1/2c Golden Raisins & simmer to blend all the flavors.
- SERVE HOT OVER BROWN RICE & ENJOY!