TGIF! You ever wanted to try squash, but didn’t know a good recipe? Where here’s one! So simple, yummy & quick. Did I mention it was YUMMY? 🙂 See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on: The Domestic Blonde
- 1 small or medium Spaghetti Squash
- 4oz. Cream Cheese (1/2 pkg)
- 1/4c Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4c Ranch Dressing
- 1 small Chicken Breast, cooked & shredded
- 1/2c Shredded Cheese
- Cut Squash in 1/2 and discard seeds.
- Place Squash face-down on a large plate & stab a few holes into the outside.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- While Squash cooks, heat a small pot & add in Cream Cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add Buffalo Sauce & stir.
- Add Ranch Dressing & shredded Chicken. Mix well & remove from heat.
- Using a fork, scrape all the flesh into the middle of each Squash.
- Pour Buffalo Chicken mixture over top, then sprinkle with Cheese.
- Broil in oven until Cheese is melted, bubbling & golden.
- SERVE & ENJOY!