Another warm recipe for the fall/winter, or any season really. Cabbage heads are super inexpensive (less than 50 cents!), super healthy & delicious. See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
- 1 head Cabbage, chopped
- 2c Water (or Chicken/Veggie Stock)
- 1tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1 handful Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2tbsp Garlic Paste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Perfect Pinch Vegetable Seasoning, to taste
- Cumin, to taste
- Curry Powder, to taste
- Place Water, Butter, Garlic, Onion & Mushrooms in medium or large-sized pan. Stir & cook on Medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Cabbage & turn to Medium-High heat. Cover & cook for 10 minutes, until Cabbage cooks down.
- Season Cabbage with Black Pepper, Vegetable Seasoning, Cumin and Curry Powder, all to taste.
- Turn heat down to Medium-Low & cook for 20 minutes, until Cabbage is soft.
- Serve hot & ENJOY.