More Fall goodness! I can’t get enough of these Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Pancakes! Just in time for the holidays. I even made a cinnamon-sugar coating to top them off (totally optional, do only on a cheat day!) See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
- 1 pkg Wild Oats Oatmeal Pancake Mix
- 1 large Egg
- 3/4c Milk
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4c Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2tsp Allspice
- 1/4tsp ground Ginger
- 1/8tsp Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon-Sugar Coating (Optional)
- 1/8cup Sugar
- 1/4tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/8tsp ground Ginger
- Dash of Allspice
- Stir Pancake Mix, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, All Spice, and Ginger together in a large bowl until well blended. In a separate bowl, mix Egg, Pumpkin, Milk, Oil and Vanilla.
- Slowly mix Egg mixture into Pancake mixture and Stir well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat skillet or griddle pan on Medium High heat. Add Pancake mix to pan, 2 tbsp per pancake.
- Cook on each side between 1 and 1.5 minutes, or until brown. WATCH THE PANCAKES. They can burn quickly if you’re not paying attention.
- Serve immediately & ENJOY.
OPTIONAL: After pancakes are cooked, spread “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” on top of each pancake and dip ONLY THE TOP of pancake into Cinnamon-Sugar Coating.
TIP: This batch makes about 6-8 pancakes. Make them all at once or a few at a time. Batter lasts in the refrigerator for about 3 days.