I call them Mini Meatloaves because they were supposed to be meatballs but they didn’t stay in perfect round shape. Instead they fell & ended up looking like meatloaf. So there you have it. Btw these are GRAIN-FREE. And a great FREEZER meal. We served them with Garlic French Bread, Whole Wheat Spaghetti Noodles & topped with Tomato Sauce. Mmm mmm good. See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on Savory Lotus
- 2 pounds Ground Meat – I use Turkey (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, bison)
- 1/2 Medium Onion, chopped fine
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- 1tsp Cumin
- 2c (packed) baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2c fresh Cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 Eggs, whipped
- Preheat oven to 400’F and line with Parchment Paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until fully combine.
- Roll into small balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until meatballs are beginning to brown and cooked all the way through.
TIP 1: Add Panko Bread Crumbs to make meatball hold it’s shape better.
TIP 2: To freeze: freeze meatballs in a single layer then place frozen meatballs in a airtight container.