Sweet Potatoes are good by themselves. But let’s have fun making them even BETTER! Simple dish with so much flavor 🙂 See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1tbs I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter!
- 1tbs Brown Sugar
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2tsp All Spice
- 1/2tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8tsp Vanilla Extract
- Boil Sweet Potatoes for 45 minutes in a medium or large pan. Check to make sure fork goes completely through Sweet Potatoes. If not, boil in 5-minute increments until completely soft.
- Drain water from pan and peel Sweet Potatoes. Place peeled Sweet Potatoes back into pan and mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Enjoy! (Go ahead, it’s okay to lick the spoon!)