Reserve judgment until after you taste them. They are very good! We ate them so fast, I couldn’t get a picture! See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on Eazy Peazy Mealz
- 1c Broccoli Slaw Mix
- 1tbs Parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4tsp Sesame Oil
- 1tbs I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter!
- 1tbs minced Garlic
- 1/4tsp ground Ginger
- 1/4tbs Honey
- 1c pre-cooked Shrimp (should have about 12 large shrimp)
- 4 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Water (to stick the egg roll together)
- additional I can’t believe it’s not Butter! for baking
- 1½tbs Honey
- 2tbs Soy Sauce
- ½tbs Sesame Oil
- 1tsp Ginger
- ½tsp Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a big pan, Saute Broccoli Slaw, Parsley, and minced Garlic for 1-2 minutes in I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter!
- Add in Ginger, Sesame Oil and Honey and saute for another minute.
- Add in already cooked Shrimp and toss, then remove from heat.
- Put about 2tbs of vegetable and shrimp mixture onto an Egg Roll Wrapper.
- Roll into an egg roll. (the back of the package shows how to do this)
- Brush with I can’t believe it’s not Butter! and put on sprayed baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes on each side.
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients together. (feel free to adjust slightly for preference, i.e. more honey if you want it sweeter, etc)
- Serve hot egg rolls with dipping sauce & enjoy!
MAKE IT VEGETARIAN: Omit the Shrimp.