This chicken is so good, it’ll make you want to smack someone. But please refrain. Another recipe that you will surely love. See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on She Wears Many Hats
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves of garlic; minced (or substitute ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 pounds (approximately) chicken thighs (or preferred chicken meat)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large plastic zip-top storage bag. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to plastic bag making sure to coat each piece.
- Place chicken in baking dish along with sauce/marinade or leave in large plastic bag to marinate in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, in a baking dish, bake chicken in a 425° oven for 25 minutes with the skin side up.
- Flip the chicken and cook skin side down for another 10 minutes.
- Then turn the chicken again to skin side up and finish cooking for another 10 minutes to crisp up the skin, for a total of 45 minutes.
- Cook until internal temperature of chicken reads 165°F.
- Serve with rice and vegetables and enjoy!