Only 1 word can describe how this pizza tastes: BOMB. I had my doubts when I read the recipe but o.m.g. I stand corrected. This one will definitely surprise you, in a good way. Few ingredients with great flavor. See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on Cincy Shopper
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Broccoli
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- Split bunch of broccoli down the middle and set aside.
- Peel and slice onion into thick slices.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onions and broccoli in skillet for about 2 minutes per side until slightly softened and charred.
- Remove from skillet and cut florets from stalk.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly grill each flatbread on each side and transfer to baking sheet.
- Brush each piece of bread with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Cover each flatbread with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Separate onion slices into rings and distribute over each flatbread.
- Spread broccoli over each flatbread.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle top of each flatbread with remaining mozzarella cheese and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until melted.