Accidentally created this recipe while grilling shrimp for my husband’s lunch. It just so happened that I went to a Mediterranean diner for lunch the day before and had leftover chutney & yogurt. I loved it and I know you will too. See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
- 1/2c raw large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, diced (substitute: 1tsp minced garlic)
- 1/2tbsp Olive Oil
- 1c dark green, Leafy Vegetable (Chard, Spinach, Kale, etc.)
- 1/2 medium Carrot, sliced
- 1/2 medium Cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 small Onion, sliced
- 1tbsp Sweet Mango Chutney
- 1tbsp plain Yogurt
- Sesame Seeds or Flax Seeds (Optional)
- In a medium-sized pan, heat Olive Oil on medium heat.
- Add Shrimp & Garlic to pan and cook until brown on both sides. Set aside.
- In a medium or large bowl, mix Green Leafy Vegetables, Carrots, Cucumbers and Onions.
- Top salad with Shrimp, Chutney, Yogurt & Seeds.