French Toast on a budget! Quick & easy for those mornings you are running out of the door. Perfect for busy adults and picky children. Try. Share. Repeat.
BENEFITS: Fiber, Antioxidants, Protein and much more!
- 1 slice Whole-Grain, Multigrain or Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 large Egg, beaten
- 1tsp Olive Oil Spread or Olive Oil Butter
- Honey, drizzled
- Cinnamon, sprinkled
- Preserves and/or fresh Fruit
What To Do:
- Cut Bread length-wise into about 4 thick strips.
- Beat Egg in a medium-sized bowl.
- Melt Spread/Butter in a small skillet pan on medium heat.
Dip each strip of Bread into the Egg, then place in pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until brown and slightly crispy.
- OPTIONAL: Spread your favorite Preserves on each strip.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon and drizzle Honey.
- Serve immediately with fresh Fruit garnish & enjoy!