So… remember that extra yummy asparagus that was in my Stuffed Salmon post? (See HERE if you missed it.) Well here’s the recipe! Quick & simple. I’ve made these twice already since Sunday! See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- 1lb Asparagus
- 4cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4c grated Parmesan Cheese, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Break or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus spears.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and asparagus. Toss to coat.
- Spread the asparagus spears on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until the spears begin to brown, turning once.
- Enjoy, try not to eat too fast! LOL 🙂