Tried this recipe out for Sunday dinner. My husband went back for seconds! This was super quick & very few ingredients, but so much flavor! I prepped the cream cheese mixture the night before to let the flavors blend overnight. It’s worth your while. See recipe below! TRY. SHARE. REPEAT.
Found on Oatmeal Mountain
- 2oz fat free Cream Cheese
- 1/2c crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/3c chopped Onion
- 1/2c chopped Baby Spinach
- 4 Salmon filets (6oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat baking dish with olive oil or use nonstick foil.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and feta with fork, mixing until blended. Add onion and spinach, combining well.
- Split each piece of salmon in half length-wise without cutting all the way through (make a pocket). Divide filling in each fillet spreading to cover. Place top salmon piece back over filling and on prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until flaky and done.
- Serve with Brown Rice & Asparagus & ENJOY!