So, I attempted the Apple & Potato Scramble in which I tried to add scrambled eggs to the apples & potatoes but I did not turn out very well (it was gross lol) So I nixed the eggs & made this instead. See recipe below. Try. Share. Repeat!
- 1 large Sweet Potato, sliced
- 1-2 Gala Apples, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cinnamon, to taste
What To Do:
- Heat olive oil in large pan on medium heat.
- Once heated, place Sweet Potato & Apple in pan & sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook, covered, for 4-5 minutes, or until softened. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with breakfast (sausage, eggs, etc.) or solo as a yummy guilt-free snack & ENJOY!
>>FOR BEST RESULTS, SOAK POTATOES & APPLES IN WATER FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE COOKING<<