Found on: Moms Need To Know
2 lb Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp Paprika
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
3. In a shallow dish/bowl, mix spices & oil.
4. If leaving the skin on, scrub your sweet potatoes really well. If not, peel your potatoes.
5. Cut sweet potatoes into ¼” fries. (The thinner the better)
6. Toss fries in olive oil mixture to coat.
7. Spread fries out on a prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally or until fries are browned.
>>WANT A SWEET SNACK? Substitute Garlic Powder & Paprika for 1/4 tsp of cinnamon<<