Recipe found on: Sole for the Soul
-1 lb. ground Chicken
-1/2 c. wilted Spinach
-1/2 small Onion
-1 clove of Garlic
-2 Green Onions, roughly chopped
-2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
-2 tsp. Soy Sauce
-1 tsp. Lemon Juice
-1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
-1/4 c. shredded Cheddar Cheese
-1/2 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
-toppings of your choice (Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Peppers, etc.)
What To Do:
1. Mix Spinach, Onion, Garlic & Green Onions in a food processor.
2. Stir Spinach mix into ground Chicken.
3. Add Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Lemon Juice, Chili Powder, Cheddar Cheese & Bread Crumbs to the mix & stir until evenly distributed.
4. Form 4 oz. patties & Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (best overnight), if possible.
5. Cook on medium high heat in a skillet/griddle pan for 3 minutes on each side.
>>LOSE THE BUN & WRAP YOUR BURGER IN LETTUCE<<