Recipe found on: Fifteen Spatulas
1/2 lb ground turkey (I used 94% lean ground turkey)
1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
2 hamburger buns
desired toppings (red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, condiments, etc)
What To Do:
1. Mix together the ground turkey, feta crumbles, chopped basil, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with your fingertips. Make sure not to overwork the meat, just distribute all the fun goodies all throughout the meat.
2. Shape the turkey meat into 2 patties, keeping in mind that the burger will shrink up a bit after it has cooked. Don’t make the patties too thick or they’ll take too long to cook.
3. Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium heat for a couple minutes (or if you’ve got a grill, that’d work too).
4. Once the pan is hot, add the turkey patties and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Time will vary depending on how hot your pan is and how thick your patties are, but you want the center of the turkey burger to read at 165 degrees F. If you find that the burgers are browning too much before the interior is cooking through, you can put a lid on the pan.
5. Serve the turkey burgers with any accompaniments you want, and enjoy!